Taking equal & voluntary, sincerely mutual trust and cooperation-win-win cooperation concept, NAHL Medical has been committed to providing first-class medical equipment and good quality services to customers to provide comprehensive technical and service supports to partners through the close cooperation with authorized partners.
Commitments of NAHL Medical
1. On tendering and bidding projects, NAHL Medical can provide completely pre-sale, in-sale and after sale technical service supports to assist partners to achieve their targets;
2. In personnel training, NAHL Medical can regularly provide technical training related to sales to help partners to enhance their market competitiveness.
3. For partners with deep cooperation and better reputations, NAHL Medical can provide the share of market opportunities.
NAHL Medical hope to establish win-win and mutual developing business relationships with partners on widely cooperation and mutual profit basis.
We hope that we can ultimately form a tight, stable and win-win cooperation relationships to maximize our own profits respectively in manufacturing and sales processes through labor division and cooperation with our partners in business. We welcome companies or enterprises intending to engage in the agents of our products or other cooperation ways to contact and negotiate with us.
Our expections to our partners:
1. Having terminal marketing experiences of medical equipment with better customer resources reserves and good social relationships;
2. Having good sales network and sales staff within (without) the region or within the industry;
3. Willing to accept qualification verification of medical equipment agent of NAHL Medical, market order supervision of similar products and marketing recommendation and guidance of products;
4. Respecting intellectual property rights of our products without being the agent of similar products during our cooperation period.
Our requirements to partner’s qualifications:
1. Having solid sales team with a sound organizational structure as well as being completely staffed;
2. Having sales channels, stable customers and social resources of medical devices products;
3. Good business reputation without significant debt and legal disputes or litigation;
4. The agent will be required to provide relevant documents, such as business license, organization code certificate, tax registeration certificate, business license of medical equipment, etc.;
5. The agent will be required to provide information including basic information brochures, enterprise (company) profile and the introduction of sales team, etc..
*Email or Call now, if you have any interest in our products!